Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My Beloved Nephew

He is the new kiddo in the house. He has taken the throne of "King of The House" from KitKit. He is the tiniest and not to mention the cutest being I have ever seen. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you.................MY BELOVED NEPHEW........I used to call him BB in the previous post, but I think it is about the right time to use his name........from now on "MengWai" = BB..........

















* hello peps....I am the new King.....guess what?....I am only 2 months old....hehehe
















* as I grew older, I am able to see the world horizontally........man......having those vertical views for several months is really tiring.






















* my parents thought that I have the potential of being a penguin at 4 and a half months old.......and guess what....they were right.....I can't say "NO" anyway.......






















* after the penguin act, I got all dressed up for..........hhmmmmm........I don't really know why they dress me up so often.....guess mommy thought I am her Barbie doll replacement.......
























* well............as my mommy always say : MY SON IS A GENIUS..........guess daddy was just trying to prove it by measuring the size of my head with that hat.


As the conclusion, my beloved nephew is not only the cutest King in the land....he is also a part-time penguin, a part-time model and lastly.................a full time genius................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huhuhu....he is damm cute man...can't wait till cny to see this little cutie....