Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Hair cut

I had my hair cut last weekend....this time it was a bit special. She was there to observe the entire process. So, I planned to give her a suprise instead.....check it out.....



BEFORE.........


*Man!!!......I can actually read two pages at a time..........



WAY BEFORE.......


*Wahh.....bushy bushy bush.........



and RIGHT AFTER.........


*hmm....I kinda like the new me....ngek ngek ngek.....

After the dreadful suprised, I got off with a stern warning from Her:

PW : Don't touch me until your hair grew longer!!!!!!!
Me : ohhh...don't be angry...hehehe
PW : I don't care!!!!!!!!!
Me : ok ok I promise I won't do it again.....
PW : You said that many times!!!!!!!!
Me : ok...this time it's for real.....promise promise promise promise promise.....
PW : OK....one last chance.
ME : ( wahhhh.....hehehe...narrow escape....hip hip horray!!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...esh esh esh
I agree that hair cut do make difference, but in your case...make no difference....Still so handsome wat...(forgive me being such dishonesty)...
Like chinese say: 9 out of 10 bald people are rich..so, i guess you are that 1/10 people..yeah~