Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My Convocation.......

12th August 2006. The day I officially ended my Student's life.....hahaha....Been waiting for 23 years....Too emotional to talk about it. This time, I let the pictures do the talking..........



* Getting ready for my graduation ( Critical time to get a call from client....KNN...)




*Trying my robe.............ohhh it fits, it fits!!! hehehe




*Hot chicks in my family. Bear in mind, the one in a tummy is also a HOT CHICK...




The Gans and I.......(Jiejie, JieFu & MengWai)




*One big happy family........




*Kuan Lee aka Fatty...my best friend in MMU.......




* Best bunch of monkeys to hang out with.......




* One from Sarawak, one from Terengganu, one from Kuala Selangor and the rest from Sg. Pelek....(Where in the world is Sg. Pelek?)




*Haziq (center) will never ever take off his hat.




*Azwan and I.....the ex-SRC president....wahhh Glamour Glamour....




* MayLing the business hot chick.....



* Aimam the prince from Saudi Arabia....hahaha





* Goh, the nuthead from Melacca....




*Zarith, the smart girl from my class.....




* AunPien, the petite cute girl from Penang.......




*The Saint of MMU, Mr. Timothy....a natural nice guy.




* And I, The retard with a degree........




*One last hail to the Uni......BubyeBubye




* Haih.....Graduation still need to do part-time....huhuhu



* One last goodbye to MMU.............

10 comments:

BOGUS said...

its ok....time flies....the next thing you know, u're attending your own convo ^_^ thanks thanks....

sitynuress said...

congrats wei wei :)
hope u have a marvellous time celebrating it :)

BOGUS said...

hahaha kak sity....thanks thanks....i had a wonderful time...

Anonymous said...

congratz to u!!
cant wait to wear my own robe.. ;)

may ling said...

whoa, i'm a business hot chicks haha!~~

Anonymous said...

heya..happy convocation to ya...take care..
--marlee--

BOGUS said...

Thanks for all the greetings....^_^.

BOGUS said...

Sorry dude ur pictures are at a different camera...i give it to you once i get it ok? hehehe

Anonymous said...

oits. congrats la dude. haha.

BOGUS said...

[Karlson] - Thanks man....