Sunday, September 03, 2006

My New Home............

After 3 months in Penang, my new home in is finally ready. Ladies and Gentlemen, for your viewing pleasure........




* Imported Sofa set...........



* Extremely cheap dining set........



* 80% discount on the tv cabinet....... RM1500 -> RM300



* Customized Kitchen.........



* Hall view.................



* The last but not least, The Master Bedroom.........


Anyone coming over to Penang can just give me a call to stay a night or two in my so-called paradise........lastly. I now declare myself OFFICIALLY BANKRUPT!!!!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r having ur paradise,Congrat!

BOGUS said...

ohhh i just named it that way cause it was where i invested all my $$$$$ thanks.

Anonymous said...

dude..
how much the accomondation fees per night?
hahahaa....

BOGUS said...

to(damage_mmu): its free la my friend...hahaha but no wild sex ya....

BOGUS said...

to (shad): hahaha sure sure...just give me a call when u are here....

Anonymous said...

wa...got interior design 'sai bao' wo...'chee mou chee yong' wo...a small little prob...y is ur kitchen empty?
--marlee--

BOGUS said...

hahaha.......now the kitchen not empty anymore lo.....

Anonymous said...

can bring girls ar?

Anonymous said...

damn you got a great place to stay.wishing you have a great home sweet home... looking like someone going to "dang lang lang lang"(church bell song)
waakakaka

BOGUS said...

[Karlson] - HAHAHA of course can bring gals la.....the more the better hahahaa

BOGUS said...

[Tampin Gal] - Thanks....when free come la.....dun always lepak at tampin only ma...hehehe...dang lang lang lang has to wait la...no more money la.....hahaha

frycrab said...

tiuz....nice environment macam.
got 1-2 days words i saw...mahai...if i wanan stay 1 week!hahahahhahahahahaha...fark me

BOGUS said...

[frycrab] - hahaha 1 week ar? what the heck u wanna do with me for 1 whole week? hahaha