Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A'Farmosa Resort..........

I'm trying to get used with the new template by blogger.com....and by the way it sucks....BIG TIME......

Last weekend we had a short trip to A'Farmosa Resort....yet again.....since JieJie and the gang are there, we make it a habit to visit her at least once a year....

The great thing is, accomodation and activities are well taken care off......the set back to this trip was no golf.......some tournament stuff going on that weekends....

As usual, due to time constraint, I'd rather let the pictures do the talking....not to forget the ever irritating template from blogger.com....why change something that is not broken...ishhhhhh


Everyone ready to go............we'll be seeing lions, tigers, giraffes etcs..

Let me correct my earlier statement, we will be seens by lions, tigers, giraffes etcs.......

I swear this fella was smiling.......right???


Giving JD his first taste of rabbit feeding.....

Camels...............

Why do I look so tanned??? I need whitening cream......no more afternoon golf.....

My ohhh my.....wild monkeys...........

Time to go home boys..........

Luckily JieFu bought an entire sack of fish feed........

Nothing like a private pool.......too bad Penang is so far away.....

3 generations of Lims............Good trip thanks to the JieJie and family......see you guys in June

No comments: