Monday, August 29, 2005

HOME SICK


I missed home so much that i kept thinking of how nice it would be to be home all the time. There are now 7 members in the expanded nucleus family of mine. Papa, Mama, KitKit(My kid brother), JieJie ( My elder-sister), Jie-Fu(My brother in-law) , BB (My nephew) and the last but never the least.....you know who.....

I was back home several weeks ago with JieJie taking time off relaxing after her confinement period. BB was slightly more than a month old then......Papa was having the time of his life entertaining his first grandson....

Papa : Are you sleeping, are you sleeping brother John........(Singing happily with BB on his lap)
Me : ~~what else could you wish for old dude (thinking to myself)

10 minutes later

Papa: London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down,......(BB still on his lap)
Me: ~~hhmmmm if only Pa could tune down a lil bit...i am trying to watch"AnimalPlanet" (still thinking to myself)

15 minutes later
Papa: Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you.......(BB still on his lap)
Me: HEY PA, what are you trying to do?
Papa: (grinning with a smile) hahahaha i am out of song list.
Me:........(~~fainted)


The "Shitting Mission"..........JieJie's face is edited to avoid any magazines agents from recognizing her.....Not to mention.....she is the only lady who dares to oppose the PTPTN policies......

No comments: