Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Friends!!!

Some said friends are the second important element after family. Friends come and go. Your personality evolves depending to the choice of environment that you choose. Pa will remind me constantly about "bad companies" and the "good" ones. Let you have a taste about the bunch of monkeys in my life. Here goes.......



Standing: Kun aka "haikun", KaiChoong aka"kouhai" and Boon aka"haiboon"
Sitting: Me aka"haitong", Kenny aka"feihai", KokKin aka "feihai", Hsienlit aka "bobby"
Squatting: DanGene aka "haikau"

!!!Notes: "hai"= cunt

Even though we drinks alot, smokes alot, and #@!# alot.....we did give something back to the community.


*Boon giving first aid. I am giving moral support....to Boon actually, for his hand shakes all the time(wonder why).


*A bunch of horny peps singing for the folks in a welfare home. (have you ever heard how a donkey sounds like during castration?)

After all the good deeds, let me show you something that we are not very proud of.



*Tesco authorities are still looking for their "Lost trolley"



*sanity lost after too much alcohol or better known to science as "C2H5OH". KaiChoong taking some shots (blackmail us in near future when he needs any favor).

This is a chapter of the "The Ipoh Hoodlum". In a nut shell, I love my friends as much as they love me. They will always be part of my life (the bad part).

THE END!

No comments: