Friday, March 03, 2006

Ah Lock's new IC................

Ah Lock lost his wallet 2 weeks ago. Need to reapply for a new MyCard. So I volunteered to fetch him to the "Registration Department" to collect it once its done. The day finally arrived. Check out how Ah Lock looked without his MyCard.



*Devastated, eyes full of sorrow.........low self-esteem........




*Ah Lock trying to cheer himself up with his temporary "Death Certificate" Opsss....I meant IC



*Ah Lock: When there's a hope, There's a way.....hehehe


Ah Lock told me the MyCard is not secured until you check your personal infomation through the MyCard reader (pay most attention on your stated "SEX" or "Jantina").



*Ah Lock scanning through his personal details thoroughly.


To our suprise...........................................the stated "Jantina" was.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PONDAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Transvestite) hahahahahahaha



*Ah Lock: OHHHhhhhh SHITTTtttt........
Me: HAHAHahahHAHAhahahahHAHAHahahahaaa



After all the tiring ordeal, Ah Lock bought me an ice-cream. Let me be frank, it has been quite a while since I last took ice-cream believe me you the evolution for ice-cream or should I say ice-pop is simple errgg.............observe the handle which was supposed to fit in my thumb. Haihh.....my thumb can't fit.


*Happy driver for the day..................

No comments: