Tuesday, March 21, 2006

How I Miss Those Days............................

Days without stress or trouble.......all the eventful times we had together.....all the childish and immatured thoughts and acts.....all these will eventually come to an end. That will be the beginning of "Working Life". I would like to share the happy times I once had with my beloved bunch. How I hope it will stay like this forever......hehehe......but anyway, enjoy these moments.


Drinking all night long without worrying who will get his ass rape next............






The way I see it......God truly loves us.....we're blessed.....






Even if He doesn't, old folks will still do..........






We can be like an angle from the sky......................






Or McDonald's worst nightmare...............







Never forget the portrait of "The Last Supper"......







How I wish I never grow up...............




***Note*** Everything mentioned above are craps which are mend to be forgotten. No one was hurt during these shots. ***

No comments: