Monday, May 15, 2006

3 Weeks before Finals...................(Dedicated to OKui)

LeeChuan aka OKui aka BlackGhost organized a small gathering to celebrate his own rebirth. I was on the other hand busy with my assignments and FYP but for the sake of mankind, I went........The picture below shows how reluctant Robin and I were.........trying to imagine the atmosphere at the so-called party later on.



Robin: Oi...How ar? Really wanna go?
Me: Aiya...paid liao la....go looo.......
Robin: ohhh ok.....



OKui was there at the grand entrance, greeting us with Terminated-liked look. But the gleam of his eyes tell another story............



OKui: Woi brother......Sudah Bayar belum?...........



Drinking was never my option that day..... guess I just walked around and posed for any photo shots available just to get into pictures for my blog.....hehehe........ ]




* OKui and friends...........




*Friends of OKui.................(Don't mind Robin, he was just acting normal)



OKui was so happy that day he even tried out the skateboard to impress us.......




OKui: Who said blackie can't skate?




*A bunch of drunkards...........(What happened to Pendidikan Moral?)



By the end of the day, I was just glad to be there........




OKui : wahhhh I can see stars.......
Robin : Let me measure......I can count the distance....
Me : Good Night boys....see you tomorrow...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

some ppl likes to pose 4 photo shots when he was drunk.......

Anonymous said...

next episode will be coming soon....

BOGUS said...

hehehe I tarak drunk la....see my posing all done professionally.