Thursday, May 18, 2006

My first permanent job.........

o
What a perfect day to sleep. My beautiful morning sleep was distracted by the knocking at the door. knock! knock! knock! knock! .........It went on non-stop. At first I thought I was dreaming but then....how come when I grabbed my balls I felt the pain and still got to listen to the knocking sound? That was when I realised it was not a dream after all. With all the remaining strength in me, I got up and answered the call. When I opened the door, I saw the best looking man in Cyberjaya besides me. The "Postman". There was a letter for me. The one that I was waiting for......my Service Agreement from Karensoft.




..........................


......................


......................


Glanced through the aggreement while lying on my bed. Got back to bed almost at the instant...the freaking agreement is 13 pages long........But anyway, I was told to report myself on the 5th of June in Penang to commence work......Haih.....Goodbye Human phase, Hello Cow phase.

Human Phase - Eat, sleep and enjoy every single penny your parents gave you.
Cow Phase - Eat, sleep, work, work, work and work.

1 comment:

jennielim81 said...

uhh hmmm ......
excuse me please.How to define permanent 1st place???.........
errr..........
probation shall come 1st or permanent come 1st??.........
i have doubts....
please help me...............