Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A Weekend in Ipoh........

Jiejie told me that she will be going back to ipoh on the 10th this month....Therefore, last week, I went back as well for I was dying to meet my beloved nephew and niece. Once I got home guess what did I see? MENG WAI WALKING TOWARDS ME.....OMFG....the very first time I witnessed this cute lil devil walking.......towards me....huhuhu.....the feeling was so freaking HIGH.....




* After the tiring job and long journey, its worth to have this cute boy smiling and welcoming you home......PRICELESS....



MengWai's excitement didn't really lasted that long....soon after, he's busy minding his own business.......Observe pictures below:




* He first closes the door, later he jerks it and yells like we are imprisoning him.....



* Kindly pay attention to the lil guy behind Mama and JieJie......




*MengWai showing off his talent....biting the bolster with his teeth.....




* Mama : Bravo Bravo....MengWai, you're a genius.....




* MengWai : Hail the Genius....




* My Beloved nephew.......couple of years more down the road, I don't think I can lift him anymore..




* Sweet lil MeiMei......Chubby Chubby......



* WHAT??? My picture came in last ???


Ladies and Gentlemen, that concludes to my ideal weekend............more updates on both my angels later on......

2 comments:

Allan said...

When you gonna have one??? Is so cute leh...Lol

BOGUS said...

hahaha....will have to wait a while longer....no money....no luck...