Monday, November 20, 2006

You're never going to believe what I did..........

* Read this post carefully as you might be the next ME.....

6.25pm - Packed my stuff and get ready to go home
6.30pm - Start my engine, Zoommmmm......the journey begins
6.40pm - Stuck in a traffic jam (there seems to be an accident ahead)
6.41pm - Public civilians surrounded my car, (WTF)..........and the story begins...........

Public Enemy No1 : Encik tolong hantar orang kena accident boleh?
Me : Ng hai ar marrr (are you serious)?? ~practically Penangites can't speak cantonese.
Public Enemy No2 : Boss tolong la tolong la....takde orang mau stop.
Me : Mana hospital u mau pigi?
Public Enermy No1 : Seberang Jaya sana....paling dekat.
Me : Ok la ok la.....(my house is just beside the hospital, then I started to make a serious mistake).
Public Enemy No2 : OK boleh masuk.....
Public Enemy No3 : Terima kasih banyak banyak........
Me : Walauehhh.....


6.50pm - 2 casualties IN my CAR..........(BLEEDING!!!!)

Me : Apa you orang langgar? bus ar?
Victim1 : Tak ingat la.....dia mau corner tarak signal.
Me : Ohh.....

Only then I realised they were actually still bleeding......

Me: oi oi....itu darah jaga ar.....nanti I punya cushion hancur ar...
Victim1 : OK OK.....Ali, jaga darah tu.
Victim2 : (Ali) : hhmm.....(eventually this Ali guy is only half concious......
Me : haih....habis la habis la....


Stop for a traffic light.....then i saw a car which symbolises the JPJ 4X4....Got out of my car, walk towards the truck and ask:

Me : Encik boleh tolong bukak siren ar? Ada dua orang kena accident tidur kat kereta I la.
Truck Man: Erg...saya punya siren ada lampu tapi tarak bunyi.
Me : (you must be kidding me dude, Look at the Sticker beside the door... "Syarikat Hussien Onn Transport"........WALAUEHHHHH WRONG TRUCK)
Truck Man : You ikut belakang saya la......saya buka lampu...

7.10pm - Reach hospital.....
7.30pm - Went straight to car wash + vacumn ++++ Perfume... = RM 9.00

In a Nutshell, I did a seriously good deed today and no more charity from me for a year....The government should award me with something like the "Anugerah Pingat Keberanian" or even the title "Dato' ". I won't mind any of those 2. At least give me a TV3 interview with NightLine or something. At the end of the day, NOTHING.....need to fork out my own cash for car wash....haih....if i were to be in the country called "turaturakualakikileh", they made me the King by the time i reached the hospital.

Moral of the story : If any innocent looking civilian comes knocking at you car window, DON'T stop unless you have RM 9.00 to spare and you up for a serious car wash......DAMN.....

13 comments:

lilo said...

such a good person. here i present u with one pingat la, call u Datuk Wayne. wakakaka... or u prefer Datin Wayne?

BOGUS said...

choiiiiii......walauehhh....no more charity until 2020

Allan said...

Malaysia Seriously need you!

CK Lau said...

i dun believe ....
where is your photos of your bloddy car?
:P

BOGUS said...

Must believe la dude.....let me ask u this, in this critical time will u ask the 2 bloody victims to post for your blog pictures ar? hahaha

Lobak said...

so nice???

BOGUS said...

No nice la alicia.... @_@

Anonymous said...

Eh Yo Mr Wayne, how u doing man? Zee here, down in SA(Afrika Selatan). NICE DEED... keep on doing that,then we'll call ya Datuk... f**k you.

BOGUS said...

Hey Zee.....how you been doing man..haven't been hearing from you for quite sometime now....enjoy ur life back in SA dude....give me a call on ur wedding day. I try to come over for a visit...hahahaha

Anonymous said...

rotflol .. ahahha wayne u're a good man..i'm proud of u..

BOGUS said...

Dude....I'm actually not that nice. I was forced to be nice...huhuhu.....

Anonymous said...

damn, should have spent dat 9 bucks on 3 dayz of penang char kue tiao man!! wat a waste!

BOGUS said...

THANK YOU ROBIN...hahaha at last someone said what's in my heart...hahahaha