Monday, March 12, 2007

Last Post for Chinese New Year.......

9th day of CNY. It marks the actually new year for the Hokkiens. Why??? Don't ask me........ask the other hokkiens......I've got different versions of the history I will need to digest myself....




* All of us waiting and waiting and waiting.....while watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal la........




* Cousins trying to light up firecrackers....ishhh....I will only turn him in if there happens to be a cash reward from the Police........RM10 also ok.....




* Another cousin showing of his skill with the gigantic joss stick........


It was my first celebration in Penang....a beginner as my cousin put it.....Suprisingly, the custom in Penang totally difers from those I had been exposed to in Ipoh......

Cousin : First time right?
Me : In Penang...YES.....
Cousin : Don't worry......follow us.....steady.....
Me : OK OK



* Everyone in rank and file waiting for their turn to be blessed by Grandma.




* Ohhhhh TI KONG....PLEASE bless these two with WISDOM.....alot of it please.......




* The bamboo duo.......with bodies like palm....
........HABIS..............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey bro, cannot like tat la....coz u close my handsome face ler...i'm a hero of firecracker...how can u treat me like tat :( hancur la??? hahaha

BOGUS said...

Hahahaha nolar bro....if i dun cover ur face the police will arrest u for wat u did....