Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What a deal......

What is the most exciting stuff every dude looks for right after work? For me, it would have to be peeping into the letter box. You just never know what you're going to get. Back to the story, I have no idea what you guys from the other states are having in your letter box but I have tons of fliers everyweek. After almost a year in Penang, I guaranteed you, Penangites love their fliers. Major source of advertisement here. Check out what I found in the letter box today.....pretty amusing.




* Buy a bungalow, get a car for FREE......



* Single storey get a FREE Perodua MyVi.



*Double storey get a Toyota Avanza for FREE.


From my point of view, the marketing executive must be crazy to come out with these deals or the developer is simple too freaking rich. I will wait for a better offer before I get a new house. My ideal offer should be at least something like below:



* Mari Mari, Beli banglo PERCUMA AEROPLANE.........Good buy Good buy....

6 comments:

sitynuress said...

if got one like that offer in penang dun forget to tell me aa.. i oso want one!!! hehehe

BOGUS said...

hahaha no worries kak sity.....if got i tell u...then we become neighbours again.....

ym said...

haha not good deal enough...

how bout beli rumah free one gorgeous wife? how bout that? keke

BOGUS said...

ssshhhhhh bout free wife tell me thru the phone dude....not out loud...later i kena habis la...shhh shhh...hahahahahaha

Michael Seou said...

I wonder..what's for free if i buy a mansion..hmmm~interesting?!?!?!?

BOGUS said...

hahaha ah fatt, don't think too much la.....