Thursday, April 12, 2007

My Ideal Weekend..........

Sometimes I love to spend my day by the beach. Sometimes I love hanging around the shopping mall. Sometimes reading at home is prefered but the best of them all is to have everyone back in Ipoh spending quality time by just doing nothing at home.........Playing around with MengWai and MeiMei, making fun of KitKit's new hair style, poking at Papa's tummy, acting silly for Mama, listening to JieJie's new found wisdom and sharing life experiences with JieFu.........I hereby attached pictures from a typical ideal weekend at home......
* MengWai observing the beauty of Pinky......hahahaha
* Raw talent......hehehehe The noise he makes is music to my ears.....

* As usual, before any meal MengWai would be seated before everyone else.



* Hey, what is KitKit holding over there??
* BARNEY!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT........hahahaha

4 comments:

ym said...

oh my god~! barney the purple gay dinasour! haha...

BOGUS said...

hahaha see wat happens if u swim too much dude......better quit swimming...hahahaha

Anonymous said...

errr... ithkin you miss out the youngest of the family.....she must be very upset if she knows that her bro appeared more than her in your blog!!! please do not be soo biass yeahhh.......

BOGUS said...

hehehehe....wahhh like that also u noticed ar....sorry la...just cant stop taking pictures of MengWai....i will be fair next time ya.....hahahaha..