Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Weekend in Penang.......

I shall share with you guys on what usually I do during weekends in Penang. Very very typical.........Below are samples from the recent week:


Friday......


* Since KuanLee is in town. Drink beer, talk cock and sing song........




* As usual....all time favourites, JORDAN 08..... you know? jordan 08? Dunno?



Saturday.......



* Since Nick was in town, met him for dinner in Gurney.........



Sunday.......


* Search for some old coffeeshop and try out the food there...... Diarrhea prone...




* Grab a good seat and try to finish up the book my boss gave me.......


PS: I think my life is getting lamer by the day...... I need to get back to my old self......or am I getting old and ready for life under the ground?? Am I dying here? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(kindly ignore the ranting above........Hormone Problem)

6 comments:

sitynuress said...

u period aa wei???

BOGUS said...

hahaha yalar kakak....whisper no size......

ym said...

hahahha... PMS...
erm... but i think even he is not having PMS, he is still lame...

Lamer! wahahaha... dude... get a life... :P beer is bad for health!

BOGUS said...

choiiiiii tarak PMS la.....just tarak money....hehehe

Anonymous said...

dude, everybody knows jordan 08! super cool song with super cool title!

BOGUS said...

hahaha yea....Jordan08 - best song ever....at least robin remembers it......hehehe