Sunday, August 05, 2007

Attacked by The Sewage Monster..............

I had experienced one of the worst sight ever in my life. The Explosion of the Sewage Pipe......Can you F*cking believe it???? damn........I noticed the opening to the pipe was dripping the night before, so I called up the maintenance guy and they sent someone over the next day. (I am not going to elaborate what happened the night before) One of the guy from the maintenance wanted to open the cap connected to the pipe to investigate the leakage. Eventually/Luckily I took a few steps back and stood away from the bathroom. He then turned the cap slowly and POSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SPLASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KNNCCB WALAUEHHHHHHHHHH OMFG ARGGGG~~~~~~~~~~






* Why didn't I notice that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The sewage aka SHIT splashed out in full force......the maintenance guy was fighting for his life......for the pride of the nation....he battled the shit monster without any fear. When I told my friends about it, everyone said the same thing to me, " DID YOU TAKE ANY PICTURES?? " What the heck were you guys thinking???????? I was literally STUNNED.......CAN'T MOVE MY LEGS.........




* KANNEH.......CIPET.....NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo


After stabilizing myself from the extreme ammonia odour, I was back to my old-self.....I started to snap pictures of the entire process. But too bad my heroes already washed away all those remaining treasures scattered through out the bath room.





* My heroes...................


I called Papa and KitKit to share my once in a lifetime experiece. Later that day I got a call from Jiejie. I could hardly hear what was she trying to say because she was laughing all the way. All I heard was JieFu bought a speed boat. Walauehhhhh I susah susah only can have the latest gadget (My Car) and you guys chose to break the news to me after my encounter with the Fountain of Shit..............iisshhhhh.....nvm nvm...next time I go pinjam ya.....hehehe.......




* I will never forget that sight until the day I die.........yucksssss.....


*** Now I know the true meaning of the phase "Full of SHIT" ***




* JieFu's new ride......................

4 comments:

ym said...

LOL... wayne oh wayne... u are really full of shit!!!!

BOGUS said...

hahaha cipet....u think i want keh meh.......unfortunate events la...later u kena la...dun laugh....

Michael Seou said...

hohoho...run janggut run!!!

BOGUS said...

hahaha too late liao la ahfatt.....kenot run liao....legs kenot move....