Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Nothing Is Wrong, Something Is Just Not Right............

Things have not been quite well lately. The horse Feng Shui isn't working as expected neither. All I could do after a hectic day at work is to seek refuge in my blog. I am not complaining that the job is physically demanding or anywhere near mentally stress. All I am trying to say is that the frustration I am currently facing, in fact almost daily recently is something new to me. I used to get my hands on whatever stuff I desired when I was a kid (Thanks to Papa for being such a wonderful provider). I found my way through school, met a bunch of wonderful friends aka The 'Hai s' where at then we were lord in school. Cheated my way through Uni, I can't even imagine I could made it without ever laying my hands on a single assignment then. Life was easy then.........When I started to work last year, my path was laid out nicely by Papa so that I won't have to struggle like most fresh grads do. House, car and cash were at hand even before the first day to work. Now, I am left speechless....am I trying to reach for the sky with only a ladder at hand? or am I currently moving too fast till I can't cope with the expectation? Will I be happy wth the leisure handed over by Papa? (I would be damned if I am content with it)....enough of grunts and self-frustration for today........worst case, balik Ipoh sell Taugeh Ayam.......'Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain'!!!!!!!!!







* Lovely view I used to enjoy daily after work............


P.S. : Those above were mere bullshit......Definetely NO SUICIDE attempt!!!!!

No comments: