Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Little Glimpse.......

Too bad I could not find the time to update my blog as frequent as I intended to.....can't .....too tight up with my daily schedule...work, class and wedding preparation.......energy level very very low....but anyway........I have yet to start with the wedding slides...just selected a few pictures from the past to be included.....not even 30% done.....need to move up the pace else will have to cancel the slide show or postpone the wedding...hahahaha....whichever cheaper...




* 3 months old.......how come the head bigger?? hahahaha




* Those long time readers must have seen this several times.......I just love this one.....btw I was 2 then......




* 3.........hey Carl, my chopper nice bor???




* 6...graduation day.....those teachers back then must be really happy because the crying-boy is leaving AT LAST......




* Form 5.....2nd row, 2nd from the right.....can see bor???




* Form 6.....seated 4th from the right......




* Out of chairs...........the bunch of dudes I hung out with back then.......




* Our favourite pastime.....skipped rehearsal numerous times to jam.......Always with the same excuse....car broke down Sir.......




* My best friend of 20 years......not the dog la...that's Pinky the crazy dog.......too bad Mr. Lau can't make it back.....alright...get ready for badminton final....should ChongWei win, do you think they'll declare public holiday tomorrow???

No comments: