Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Toy Museum........

At last....I found it...the Toy museum recommended by Adeline...stupid Penang map from the hotel was not helping at all......took me for a spin......a path that took me back to the childhood days....




* At the very first sight....I saw this....GREMLINS.....remember???




* I wanna play!!! yuks......




* I am your father~~~ no introduction needed........a mask to cover his fugly face...




* Alien.......see no touch, touch no see....see and touch pay money....




* Hhhmmmm....something is wrong with Superman's underwear....




* Even the toilet has a very special design........wanna pee also susah....




* Disturbing right???? pee there was like humping the XXX....I think you get what I mean.....hahaha no further elaboration.




* Oooohhh classic....very classic indeed.......




* Miniature pool table full of rats........




* You looking at me Leo??? If any of you guys are planning to pay this place a visit...take my advice.....DON'T....RM10 per entrance.....crap.....if it is free....then highly recommended........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you show me the map? Thank you.

BOGUS said...

can...sure....u want the map to the museum? maybe i could just brief u....send me ur email...i shall send u the direction...