Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tao and Bikes.....

As a ritual to celebrate the confirmation of the latest batch of consultants, those newbies are allowed to treat us to a rather average meal at the Tao, Autocity....reluctantly I accepted the free food invitation from them.....give face la.....



* Free food = Good food...............



* My second time to Tao.....man I love the scallops.......I won't dine there if I were to pay....no freaking way......



* This is Carl (Far left)....he has the mad Carl disease every 12 hours of a day.....he'll be sleeping for the next 12.....




* The enlarging team.....walauehhh.....next time office also can't fit them anymore......please ask for a transfer...anyone????



* Free beer courtesy of the birdday guy....thanks KC.....KC is my senior's senior...that makes him my super senior.....
.
.
The crave for a bike is back........Carl Lim and I went all the way to Kulim to view one of those.....this old Uncle is also interested in big bikes....even taking his B license next week...walauehhh so old liao can tahan bor??? hahahaha.......the only difference between us is that he could actually afford those bikes and I can't......Rich Lim, Poor Lim......


* I was made to sit on those bikes so that Carl could do a size comparison on those bikes.........sit sit...start start also syok liao la.......hahaha...




* See no touch, Touch no see.....See and touch, PAY MONEY!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats amazing story.