Friday, September 05, 2008

Wet Market Anyone???

PW wanted to pay a visit to the wet market.......ouchhhh...they don't call it wet market for no reason.....smelly, full of aunties and extremely WET!!!!........got up early on a Saturday morning.....wet market here I come....I am more of the hypermarket kinda guy.....




* A total misfit in this awkward surrounding......




* PW just love being here......alamak.....




* Don't get me wrong...I love fried chicken...but I have no intention to be shown on the making process......YUKSSSS......




* Luckily my visits to the wet market are just merely a handful of times in a year...else, I'll be a total vegetarian......happy working peps...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Family Man?
Lame Man?
or a Dead Man? lol

BOGUS said...

hahaha what's the diff?? i am just living the life of you guys in the coming 10 years la...fast forward ma...hahahaha

leekk8 said...

Hey, long time no contact...do you still remember who am I???

It's seemed like you are living full with happiness now :)

BOGUS said...

Mind telling me ur name? Can't remember by the ID man.....thanks for dropping by...how you doing lately?

leekk8 said...

Im Lee, last time trainee in CSA. Hope you can remember :)

Just saw your wedding post, want to congratulate you... Few years no contact, so fast get married already...very good... :)

Keep in touch...

BOGUS said...

ohhh yea...lee....I could i forget...my hahaha how's life over at yourside man? it has been a while...