Monday, January 19, 2009

Cuti-Cuti Malaysia.......

hhmm....how should I start....okay gonna make this real quick.......extremely exhausted right now....Apart from my daily chores of washing the dishes and throwing the rubbish, I need to cook for dinner, boil water, wash clothes, clean the floor, etc.......PW is taking a break....

I was in Melacca for the weekend.....took Papa & Mama over to care for KitKit...sinus surgery something like that.........From Penang -> Ipoh -> Melacca -> Alor Gajah -> KL -> Alor Gajah -> Melacca -> Ipoh -> Penang (that's why Cuti-cuti Malaysia)



* The infamous chicken rice ball........




* Papa & Mama seemed to care for their grandchildren more than their bed-ridden, mohawk-haired son...hahahaha




* While awaiting for Mr. Lau to arrive, JieFu, JieJie and I went to test the new Honda City........




* It beats Vios and even Altis anytime.............




* MW has become more and more talkative....."AhGu give me money" "AhGu I want sweets" "AhGu I want to buy toys" "AhGu see..." "AhGu why??"




* Mama bought KitKit ice-cream stick for his courageous act during surgery.....luckily the fella didn't cry...else sia sui...hahaha happy working peps....

2 comments:

sitynuress said...

wat happen la?
kakak ida's nose also got something inside hehehe :P but no need to go for surgery just take antibiotics only

BOGUS said...

ohhh...KitKit tried 2 diff antibiotics...but not working...so kena surgery skit...but he's fine now...alive and kicking...send my regards to kak isa also ya...hehehe