Sunday, January 11, 2009

Just Another Manic Sunday....

After laying low for a week or so.....I'm back......hehehe....Done with the insanely tough exam....damn I hate accountings......

Met up with Bro TM last Thursday...he was here for a business trip.....I've great admiration towards this cousin of mine......he's doing not too bad for his age....so far, I ain't lacking that much for my age either.....Just need to maintain the momentum and pray for a lil bit of luck....

I thought I could just chill and watch as much TVB dramas as possible....I was wrong......I need to help out with the house chores on a beautiful & 'sleepable' Sunday....



* I HATE CHORES.....I HATE CHORES......you won't see this too often........since I'll be away this coming weekends and CNY is on the following.....no choice.

Need to change my work focus this time around to cope with the unpredictable market......hope I'll be persistent enough to end the year with a BANG!!!!......happy working peps....YAHOOOOO!!!!!! MONDAY YEAHHH~~~~

No comments: