Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Weekend in KL........

This post was due last week.....so let me do a quick review on the happennings last weekend........I was in KL for 2 days a week ago.....main agenda was to attend Dean's wedding...I just took the opportunity to meet up with my buddies and do a lil bit of shopping......hehehe....



* JD being his usual self....happy as always......




* I met up with my buddies for lunch on Sunday......Being in KL, lunch started an hour late......KL seems to have a different time zone I suppose...hehehehe....




* JD bonding with all the Uncles and Aunties around.........




* Mamasan was there too...lucky enough......the purpose for meeting her that day was to get the souveniors my Aussie buddy bought for me....hehehe....




* A group photo after meal.......HaiKun managed to show me his other half that day....hehehe.....bravo bravo.....




* My boys.......well the one standing with goatie doesn't count as he's Mamasan's boy....not mine...hahahahaha....




* PW was so busy shopping that day, she forgot to pass me the camera for cam -whoring.......so...not much picture taken......at last she found her purse...45% discount thanks to AMEX.......




* JD got his stuff too......got some toys and clothes for the lil fella.....I think I'm gonna faint when I get my credit card statement later this month....too bad no pictures from Dean's wedding.....anyway...gtg now.....have a great week ahead.....Let me share some news in the later post............hehehe

2 comments:

Teng E Laine said...

Hi! ~.~

Same as above said...

._.