Monday, January 03, 2011

First Blissful Weekend 2011.........

With 3 days holiday ahead of me, I had my mind all set to clear my outstanding chores and submissions.......

Saturday - Spring cleaning, Queensbay Mall & ManUnited Match
Sunday - Clean the floor & Golf with Uncle Carl
Monday - Complete thesis part1 & Wax my car seats......



* With the CNY just around the corner, it would be great to clean everything a month before as I might be pretty busy the date arrives......month end closing ma......




* JD was pretty busy sucking his Yakult while waiting for Daddy to bring him to our favourite mall in Penang, Queensbay....just love the place....but I'd prefer Midvalley or 1Utama anytime......hehehe lucky enough I'll be going to Midvalley next weekend....YAHOOOOOO.....




* We had our late lunch at the brand new Taiwanese restaurant.....food whilst okay nothing to shout for.......but the captain of the day seemed pretty moody....I think his dog died last night or something......or to be more precise, he's more equipped to work in a funeral parlour than a restaurant....serious I kid you not....go try it for yourself...hehehe luckily I'm in great mood that day.....nothing can spoil my given holidays....hahaha




* Not too pricy.......tasted average....won't return if I'm paying for the next meal....once is enough...hahahahah




* Our game that day was pretty bad due to the course's condition...hahaha blame it on the grass....will polish my swings after this hectic week.....hehehe.....





* JD being is usual-self....walking around terrorizing the house.....well that basically concludes my first post of the year....more to come yo.....have a wonderful year ahead.....HUAT ARRRRRR!!!!!!

No comments: