Sunday, March 06, 2011

JD's Maiden Ferry Ride.............

Sometimes, I pity my lil boy.....he has no one to play with at home....well except for me. He'll do anything to catch my attention........let's hope he'll get him companion when his kid brother is out next month.......hehehe



* The lil mischievous fella in the house........




* He loves to mock me.....from morning to night.....I'll have to learn to cut my indecent languages....You know what I mean.....




* This is one main reasons for lack of blogging......JD just couldn't get enough of his Daddy.....





* He'll learn to play with anything..........





* Even having a go at his mobile phone.............




* Since I was available during weekend, we've decided to took this lil fella for the ferry ride.......the iconic Penang Ferry..........




* JD was so excited that day he kept on yelling boat boat boat~~~ hahahaha




* Look at the broad smile from this boy..........priceless....





* I was showing him the direction of our home.....I don't think he has any clue what was I bla-bling about......enjoying the sea breeze while his Daddy was making all the noises.......




* The iconic ferry services in Penang.....I'm pretty sure the 2nd link would somehow kill this business......




* A moment of bliss.....PW doesn't like to be in the picture lately because she said she looks pretty baloon-ed lately...even taking it as an excuse to avoid wedding invites...hehehehe.....guess she'll be our official camera crew for a couple of weeks more.....




* We had our light lunch at Gurney Plaza.........walked around the mall for a while and called it a day......




* Ahhhh before that.......the UEFA Champs League trophy was on display in the mall that day....since photo taking is free, you guys could've guess what did I do....hehehe I LINED UP.....




* My camera crew needs more practice....hehehe luckily they gave me a better version in polaroid..........




* And with that, I would conclude my short family outing during the weekend......minus all the cleaning, mopping and my thesis......let's just remember the fun part.......gonna be a pretty busy week ahead......have a blast people..........

No comments: