Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Lil Jaydeno.........

I would like to share my lil boy's passion......he seems to love football....alot.....by saying that I mean he'd wait for me to come home (if I need to work late), holding to his football and wait anxiously for our daily kick around.....

Despite all the gadgets and toys we bought him, he just couldn't get enough of his football.....and I wonder why? hehehe



* Mini ManU ball I bought years ago........It is now JD's property..........








* I have to do this almost every single night........less than 2 months to go before his lil brother is out.....and with that, I've presented to you, My Lil Jaydeno.........hahaha

3 comments:

Nicus said...

48 CUTE!!!!!!
He is just like TOY!!!

BOGUS said...

like his father ma...hahahaha

Teng Yi Xuan said...

hello