Friday, April 08, 2011

My 2nd Kid.....Jaysen Lim.....

Posts have been really short lately due to my family commitment, work stuff, final thesis etc.......AT LAST, the moment that I've been waiting for is here.....the birth of my 2nd boy........ This time, PW will not endure the normal labour.....due to the breached position of the baby, we've opted to go for a C-sec......Papa called him Winston Churchill....... * Even without the natural labour contraction, the water bag broke right after we registered......hahaha the timing was just right.....we eventually chose this time based on WOFS.com aka World of Feng Shui.....hahaha thanks to Lilian Too...... * The scary part for me was when the Doc said hubby can join the operation......wah saiiii....I've seen normal delivery and now I'll witness C-Sec......any Dads out there want to top my record?? Maybe I'll go for water birth if we proceed with the 3rd child...... * I broke into laughter when someone greeted me with "Good Morning Doctor"......hahahahahaha......Doctor where got so handsome ar??? * Here you go..........my 2nd curly boy........and we shall call him Jaysen...... * Gonna stay in the hospital till Sunday.......YAHHHOOOOOOO.....thanks for all the well wishes people....muaksssss.......

No comments: