Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Week with JD..........

Mama was having a terrible backache 2 weeks into babysitting JD......so last week, I brought JD home......my turn to babysit this lil fella all alone......

Taking of a kid alone is no simple task.......I pray and I pray this lil fella will sleep through the nights......One night he's okay....the next he got up and puked milk.....I had to bath him in the wee hours of the day.....imagine that......



* The best moment ever.........Lil fella soundly asleep.......




* I took him to the mall every single night..........




* Trained him to eat on his own.........this lil boy loves bread.....must be from Mummy because Daddy seriously hates bread..........


Well, a week with Daddy is all over now.......sent JD to Ipoh last weekend to stay with PW......after the tiring 1 week babysitting, I'm now down with flu, cough, sorethroat, etc.....it's like the entire happy meal came along......recovering well I hope......




* Potty training with his helmet........I do miss my kids........but sometimes silence is bliss.....hahahaha FREEDOMMMMMMMM......see you guys next weekend.....muaks.....

No comments: