Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day...........

My 2nd Father's Day.....double the joy..........Even with the extra hours of feeding, entertaining my lil bosses at home, it's all well worth it.............



* My boys and I...............




* JD being the loving brother..................




* My 2nd Junior.......lil baby JS...........





* And JD is growing up so quick now........I'm happy as I've been there all along.......perfectly timed schedule between work and family...........







* Papa & Mama came over last weekend for Father's Day.....while the kids were getting ready for our outing, I did something very WRONG......hahahaha






* I'm flexible no more.......hahahaha......even my buttock is aching now....ohhh my.....bad call....hahahaha





* We ended our dinner on Sunday night @ Nando's.......well after the seafood dinner @ Bt. Tambun and not to forget our Roasted Duck lunch @ Lunas.....hehehee........




* Me mocking JD's 'cute cute face'.....hahahahaha......Have a great week ahead peps.........

1 comment:

hapi said...

Hi BOGUS, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!