Sunday, July 03, 2011

Back to My Regular Weekend........

My definition of a regular weekend would be to chill with my family, doing house chores and not to forget a couple of hours of ME-TIME be it golf or some other stuff.......

I was packed with wedding invites for the past weeks........more critical of all would be one particular weekend which I named the Wedding Weekend......4 weddings in 2 days......I could only attend 2 of those sadly to day due to the different locations and time.......

After all the blissful wedding dinners, I took a month off from wedding bells and roll back to my old weekend routine........



* This was me, chilling at home........before JD comes and poke my nose and eyes.......




* My buddy getting married......huhuhu how touching.........




* Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Ho................





* Another one belongs to another ol' friend of mine.....we haven't meet each other for almost a decade....but with the power of Facebook, anything is possible......I've always love the food in a Malay wedding........





* My ol' buddy and his bride.........Tahniah..............





* PW decided to tag along too.....partly because of the food I kid you not.....hahahaha....





* It has been more than 3 months since I last chilled in my beloved shopping mall....Queensbay.....took the gang over this weekend for dinner and a brief groceries shopping......





* Since JS took the space in JD's stroller, I'll have to be the part time ride for my elder boy......he tends to run alot, so battery runs out pretty quick too.......





* Curiousity doesn't die off even when his battery did......always wanted to touch anything near to him........just being a kid........






* With that I would conclude My Regular Weekend......with my month end sales closing over, let me make time to bring the kids to the Zoo......JD has been taught to identity a wide range of animals now.......let Daddy bring him to the Zoo for some real life lesson.....flash cards could be boring at times.....hehehe.....have a great week ahead people......

No comments: