Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Lesson in Vietnamese Food.........

While our countrymen were marching for a fair election, the Lims were in Ipoh chilling out......To be franked I'm abit embarassed because I could not make it to the rally.....nevertheless, I will try my best to make an effort to support the agenda........monetary donation, wearing the right colour code, spreading messages etc......

Back to the main topic of the day......JieJie always comes up with funny ideas for food......this time, we're trying Vietnamese cuisine........Gone through some postings on Vnam Restaurant @ Ipoh thus decided to give it a shot.............



* We need him in this position before we could dine.........




* TiTi is behaving way way wayyyyyy better than JD during dinner......guess JieJie's military style did work after all.......




* Everyone was up and ready to give dinner a go.................





* First up...Lemon-Ginger Tea.............OMG......I'll die if you make me drink more........






* Next, fried popiah to start the meal..............





* Ahhhhh, that's more I like it.....but before I could start, I was told that we'll have to fold our own food........






* We were all given a crash course on how to fold our own popiah.......Did I ever shared a lil about my retarded talent in handwork?





* While the rest of the gang were busy paying attention to the teaching, I've already started rolling......I'm not particularly fond of being told what to do.....I just need to do things MY WAY.........






* Either My way or the highway.........in this case, I'm taking the highway.......






* I don't even feel like eating my dinner........huhuhu...lucky enough, we ordered seperate maincourse each.........





* No more popiah for a very long time.....unless if they're made ready to eat........






* My main course.......looks nice, taste??? Not to my liking...while the others had better main course, I screwed up mine yet again and started to dig my chopsticks into other's bowl.....hahaha....you know the feeling...."How come that looks better than mine moment".....Have to thank JieFu for paying the tab.......





* Yet another join-birdday........This time, for Papa, MW & KitKit.........JieJie was spot-on for once.....loved the cake...hehehe tqtq......






* JD was there to rehearse for his own Bday next month......hehehehe







* I end my weekend with my favourite drink (Kenny's treat that night)....hehehehe......I better start saving every penny I have because I'll be paying my housing loan this month.......have a great week peps.....I know I'll be having a pretty busy one.......^_^.....

No comments: