Sunday, September 04, 2011

JD's 2nd Birthday..............

The boy is now 2 year old.......time flies........no time to elaborate in words because JD kept asking me to kick the ball, pick up his toys, etc......I need time to get use to the new blogging templates or to revert to the older one....the new template sucks........why change something that is not broken....ishhhh....here we go....JD's 2nd Bday......


* JD showing of his new kungfu stance wiht JS's cap..........


* JD and his babysitter aka God Grandmama................

* Since it was his Bday, Daddy will accomodate.........

* One of the reason as to why I need a bigger house....I have
a Ronaldo in the making......


* The kids and their gramps..............

* Our boys and us............
* I skipped golf this weekend to spend time with the boys........
* JS must be wondering when will we be celebrating his bday.

No comments: