Thursday, September 22, 2011

Riding The Storm.........

My silly cousin aka Chairman Sim proposed for a short ride around Penang island......I agreed only if it's between 2-4pm...when my boys are taking their afternoon nap.....I can't even find time to nap in the afternoon lately....normally while they're sleeping, I will iron the shirts or do some other chores at home........


* Cousin Sim anxiously waiting for his coconut....I'd rather call him the Thai King due to his frequent visits across the border......




* First pit stop.....Coastal Highway.....coconut milk.......




* I'm living my dream.........yahooooo......




* Kindly take note that he has a pair of goggles stucked on his helmet and yet he wears the sunglasses....weird right???




* Here's the normal kind of biker dude........




* Next pit stop, a visit to another soon-to-wed cousin........




* I told him he looks more like a WW2 fighter pilot.....hehehe




* Mr & Mrs Sim.........





* Not much to talk about as it was indeed a 2 hours ride......gonna arrange a longer ride some day...have a great weekend ahead peps......gonna switch my riding mode back to my golfing mode.....swing swing swing...hehehehe

No comments: