Friday, December 26, 2014

Thank you Bangladesh........

Which is worst?
1. Someone rammed his motorcycle to the back of your car.
or
2. Someone rammed his motorcycle to the back of your car minutes after you washed and polished it?

To top it all, the joker has neither a license nor an identity card.




* This is how it looks like after being sodomised



* I've decided to try out my luck after the accident



* It took me 1.5K to get the surgery done.......

On another note after evaluating for almost a year, I've decided to get PW a new car.
Luckly enough, with the right contact we managed to get the new car in about 2 weeks. Same colour and same number plate. PW called it "Little blackie" -_____-



* This will be her Xmas present for the coming decade.....


* Yeahhh....another car for me to wash......................

No comments: