Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Our Unintentional Buy.......

The one thing that you normally do when you have too much time to spend in KL is normally shop. I was doing the same during my 2 months break. Fortunately or unfortunately, I kinda bought a house.....yes a house. I always wanted a new MPV but due to the needs and pressure from you know who, I ended up with one of the most expensive purchase in my life.

We loved the location and funny enough Mama was even more excited than I was. Maybe because she was not the one owing the bank.


We just pray that they will complete the project......


The lady boss admiring the layout



Part of me now belongs to the bank...don't ask which part....


My Domestic Engineer signing the S&P...........



I think we fell for the show room

We will have to learn about minimalism as it is indeed a tiny property. Good enough for the kids when they need it. Ironically, once my office heard about this new buy, some of the folks went ahead and bought from the same project. Only bigger and more expensive units within the same block. It accidentally became an Expedia Hostel...........Only mine was the bangla unit...

Well, let's revisit the site in a year or two.....What a buy....what a buy......

No comments: