Thursday, September 01, 2005

My Family, My Life.





From left: Kitkit, Papa,Mama with BB, JieJie, JieFu
Below: Sadist in red...hahaha ME.

Since I was the last to get in line (setup camera), I landed on the floor. Speading my legs glamorously. Never thought that it would be that odd. Well at least I got the widest coverage of all....ngek ngek ngek.

Time flies. I can still remember the very first day when JieJie gave birth. Jiefu called to inform me about the news and kept me up to date with the progress. I can't concentrate on the work I was attending at the time for I was to excited to know that my nephew is "on the way"....hahaha.... I took a day off the next day to visit my sister and my newborn baby......OPSSSsss.....I meant "her newborn baby". Papa brought the gang over to Melacca the following weekend.


Walauehhh....JieJie looks like "Humpty Dumpty"....


And therefore, after 2 months.............


BB: Hello peps, how do you do?



BB: OK no more pictures. Now bring me my milk!!!

1 comment:

timun said...

woohh..cutey him..cant wait to see him in new year...