Wednesday, December 06, 2006

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

I was in KL for the past weekend. 60% work, 40% leisure. Met up with my long lost MMU friends as well as my brothers from Ipoh. Killed 2 birds with one stone - how thoughtful. I am so blessed that I am currently working in Penang and NOT in KL. Just imagine how life would be partying all day long instead of doing my reports back home after work. I guessed I chose career over leisure....


* Part of the Ipoh's hoodlums......devilish smiles.....

* I am just showing 'Hai Kun' those stars I was seeing......

* After those harsh working days, 'Hai Nick' forgotten how to smile......hehehe



*Blackie showing everyone of the side effect of having an over-sized D*CK........

* Me - showing everyone the right way to kiss an over-grown TESTICLE.......


* Showing Jushin the right path to success.......


* Well this teddy bear needs no futher introduction.....same ol' Lock.



* Damn.......the path to success seems to be spotted by everyone..........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi..send me the photo

LC

BOGUS said...

OK la blackie....

Anonymous said...

fuck....since when u all call me blackie wht i did and wht i touched sure spoil and failllllll......(*$(#*(# damn 7 hak chai..

BOGUS said...

hahaha ok la...no more calling u blackie la...back to OKUI ok?....should be better right? ^_^