Monday, December 18, 2006

My Fishing Trip with Papa......

It has been at least 2 years since I last went fishing with Papa......So I was thinking, since Papa is coming over this weekend why don't we go fishing like those good ol' days....(I decided to post this entry earlier than the original plan because YitMing said my last shot at Taiping was LAME!!!...ARGGGG)






* Father and Son......Papa still sharp in tying up fishing knots....




* Come on fishy fishy fishy....come to daddy............




* After 30 minutes.................




* After 60 minutes.................




* After 120 minutes...............




* I ended up doing this................


* I started climbing trees and performing monkey stunts.......




* Alright I'll give it another shot - with my shirt off this time (maybe better luck)




* Lame is never close - A guy with a fishing rod and a cigarrette....I called this 'GREAT' (dear YM dude..take note....hahahaha)




* YESSS........my shirtless theory works......




* Papa's fully-dressed theory works as well......

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have some nice shots during d fishing session ya...But how dare are you not to mention the cameraman? hugh......

BOGUS said...

hahahaha u said dun wanna be in ma...how i know need to mention hahaha...next time must tell la.....

Anonymous said...

haha....this kind of fishing not suitable for u la...other kind of fishing maybe....... :P

LC

BOGUS said...

hmmm....fishing? wat fishing? who fishes?? hahahaha.......

Allan said...

Yeah, agree...other kind of fishing mb more suit him....
He knew that without "shirt" is more easier to "Fish-ing"....

BOGUS said...

ok ok...i will never take off my shirt whenever i go fishing...EVER...hahaha

ym said...

lol... yeah la.. i think this type of fish not suitable for u la...

i think mermaid will be better... :))

haha sorry about the comment in the previous post... :P hahahaha but indeed ... LAME =))

BOGUS said...

ok.....after so much negative comments, i will never ever post any fishing pictures ever again....hahahaha