Monday, December 11, 2006

My Weekend in Taiping

It was one of those weekend where I got the chance to stay back in Penang. No work, No appointments, No meetings....just plain weekend at home.....PW and I went down to Taiping as we both have nothing special in mind and might die of boredom in Penang. First stop, Taiping Zoo........




* This is what I call EXTREME NUDITY..........check out those F cup size boobs........heavenly...



* Elepants.......Nothing special.....lame.....




* Zebra......when the time comes, all animals will vanish from this Earth, where can our children have a look on these creatures?
MY ANSWER : GO TO THE MUSEUM!!!!!




* This is how the zebra would look like in 50 years time......




* Showing PW a tip or two about picture whoring.....




* and she got it all wrong..................




* THIS is what I call posing.........DAMN...was I good or what???

3 comments:

ym said...

u are not good... but LAME!!! wuahahahahahahahahhaa

BOGUS said...

hahahaha i am a changed man dude....

ym said...

u are a changed man? change to what? a guy with the face of Brat Pitt and body of... who leh? let's say tom kurus... =))