Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Great Indulgence

Saturday is back again. I LOVE SATURDAYS........ Went to Balik Pulau to pay grandma a visit. Been quite a while since I last saw grandma. Hehehe took the opportunity to head for the beach......I love the beach hahaha yea yea......here I come......


* Enjoying the ride..........traffic jam??? Chicken ratio more than cars here.......


* Almost there.....Almost sunset.....yeaaaaaaaa



* Just in time........one of the reasons I chose to work in Penang......


* I was at Nirvana.....released myself from the hectically difficult week ahead.



* Even spent sometime cam-whoring with PW.



* Introducing my loyal companion.....my old Sony cybershot......




* What a SOLID buttock......need to work out more......Remarkable sight....



* What a great way to spend the weekend......


* Price at gold but taste like shit.......the sourvenir from Balik Pulau....YUCKSSSSS!!!!!

No comments: