Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Phone Review

This will be for sure my very first technical post. I always wanted to share some funny facts with all my readers regarding my very first company phone but I waited for the right time which is until I get a replacement for it. Now that I got one, I will gladly share how sophisticated a PDA phone is.


Model: Dallab DP900
Good Review
Price: FREE
PDA: Yes
Phone: Yes

Poor Review
Design: Sucks
Camera: Poor
BlueTooth: None (But you can coordinate the camera to view at yourside while making a call)
Stability: Not even close
Weight: Can take this to gym
Durability: Could be used as a murder weapon. That's how durable it is.


* No one will wish to get this as a birthday present.




Model: Nokia 6280
Good Review
Price: FREE
Design: Nice
Camera: 2Megapixels
BlueTooth: Yes
Stability: Impressive
Weight: Fair
Durability: Unknown

Poor Review
Box not nice.....


* This is how a mobile phone should be..........




* Mobile phone good, PDA phone Bad.........

3 comments:

peekaboo said...

got free phone also complain -_-||

Anonymous said...

yala....lansi wor...i'm still using 8210 ler....so bad !! sob* sob*
LC

BOGUS said...

Hahaha i was expecting my colleagues who are using the phone to bombard....you guys wont understand the agony of having this phone..wanna throw also kenot...wanna trade in but no one wants it.....suffering leh......and BTW LC dun cock la.....u dun even know how a 8210 looks like.....hehehehe