Sunday, September 02, 2007

Down Memory Lane................

I was back home this weekend. 3 days break from work.......Home cook meal ready at any time of the day, no house chores, free motivation sessions and my only job would be to eat, lay back and do whatever I like without having to worry about anything at all........my Shangri-la...Home Sweet Home. I found the old photo albums on the rack upstairs so I took my time to browse and try my very best to recall all those past-moments.....hmmmm....how sweet. Feel free to take a stroll down my memory lane.........




* JieJie and I........I was 6 months old then............



* hehehehe a year and a half..............



* 1985.......at Grandma's house.....check out Papa's fashion at that time......sexy.....hahahahaha



* I still remember my Ladybird clothes at that time.......shoes by Johnson&Johnson.....I don't think J&J still manufacture those fine shoes anymore.....thought of getting one for MengWai and MeiMei.......




* December 1985....Boy in Blue.......Can't recall where was it taken.......




* First family picture taken from home.........1985



* First Ride........Started cam-whoring at a freaking young age.........

4 comments:

Allan said...

One Cantonese phrase "Sam Shui Ding Ba Sap" -- 3 years old can see until you 80.....

Future Mafia, Raper, Series Killer, Drug Smuggler.. The last one with bicycle make you looks like a Mat Rempit...

Muahahahahhaha
Allan

BOGUS said...

hahahaha cipet allan.....last picture shows than I was born to be a BIKER....not mat rempit la.........

sitynuress said...

ahhahah i remember that pic!!!
u memang kaki rempit laa wei...
rempit basikal laa not motor...
u remember we went cycling and pecah masuk rumah org??

pretending to be investigators ahahhahaa :P

so funny laa!!

good old days....

weiii bila balik ipoh? come lepak play with indah and her new cousin ..
ida just gave birth!!!
baby daniel!!!

BOGUS said...

hahaha kak sity...you still remember those days...hahaha.......

wahhhhhhhhh kak Ida gave birth ar....boy boy summore....hahahaha ok ok i sure go visit u guys when I'm back....congrats her on my behalf ya....