Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bogus9394 vs THE SUN.........

When one chooses to sleep over Sunday, hang out in shopping malls or even lay back at home.....I've decided to spend my Sunday on my cars..........



* First, took my car to the car wash to clear all those dirt accumulated for the past weeks......




* Next, took PW's car to the car wash to clear those grime accumulated for the past months.....
.
.
By the time I'm done with the car wash, it was already high noon....and I'm not kidding.....as in 12-1pm in a extremely sunny Sunday afternoon.....I remember Papa telling me that I'll be needing the sun to shine on the car wax......and I made the worst ever decision on that very day.....I decide to wax my cars......I repeat...in an extremely sunny Sunday afternoon...
.
.
.

* As I was waxing, I spent time admiring the work of my sweat and those money I could have saved from getting it done by others.....




* RM 9.90 for the wax....instead of a total of about RM 160 standard market rate....so I saved RM 150.10.....that's alot by my standard....




* The end result was "Darlie's Ad" - car version....can spot the sparkle from the car???




* Not too bad for the 2nd car either.........
.
.
.
.
By the time I'm done with the car, only did I realised my body is burning hot.....seriously.....I can proudly say that due to my ignorance towards the power of the SUN......."I FRIED MYSELF ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON"...........SUN 1, Bogus9394 O
.
.
.
.
* Seriously....still feeling the ache till today..........and the best part has yet to come......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


* I SOLD my 2nd car 2 days after waxing........IMAGINE THAT....the climax of stupidity......hahahahaha......nice car, need the money, do the math........Enjoy the coming weekend people....

No comments: