Sunday, August 09, 2009

Latex Mattresses...........

A last minute shopping. It's about time to proceed with bedding products for the kid....JieJie recommended breathable latex mattress since both of us could sleep through a war.....it is said to prevent sleep related infant deaths........



* PW going through the mattress thoroughly.....inspected every single inch for defect........




* As usual, I just fool around taking pictures and asking irrelevant stuff to the sales girl......"Any free gift?" "How come the air-con is so cold over here?" "It has been raining quite abit lately don't you think so?".......




*Check it out......2 mattresses at about RM 450........even more expensive than the one I'm sleeping on.....unbelievable.......I'm SO SO BROKE.......



* Next....I'll need a baby bed................any sponsors???? Monday coming.....Enjoy the work week people....

4 comments:

lilo said...

mothercare!

BOGUS said...

wahhhhhhhhhhh bijak bijak.......

ym said...

hav fun being PAPA...

like the managers in my company says... being a PAPA = enrol to sleepless night club

BOGUS said...

walauehhh dude...dun scare me first la...hahaha