Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Patience, is the KEY.......

Well, first thing first.......baby is NOT out yet...hehehehe.....since I've been MIA for quite a while, friends started to ask the big question....I was just busy with some last minute arrangement. I'll be in Ipoh for quite abit...........waiting....and waiting and waiting........



* A regular driving day........



* Just got back from Port Klang not too long ago........


Since my financial commitment will be taking a new turn, I've open my option for any better paying career of any genre.......Just about a week ago, I turned down an offer......Why??? The facts are plain simple....

Good Fact: DOUBLE the current salary
Bad Fact: TRIPLE the distance from home


I gave up the offer for a livelihood of my dream.......when I'm finally successful, I would stop my car right in front of the office. My personal valet will great me as usual, and drives my car to my personal carpark........By the way, the valet's name has to be Frank......no particular reason....I just like to have a personal valet named Frank...that's all.....

* So, which one of you is Frank???? hahahaha


* Not forgeting a hot receptionist greeting me on my way up to my office on the 30th floor.......~~Good Morning Mr. Lim~~......Morning Beautiful......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And before all that, I just got to stick on to the current one.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* See the massive turn off between the most prefered scenario and the real world????




* Patience, is the key to success.......I hope so~~~~......continue to wait for my baby to come out......

4 comments:

I am Dean or KC said...

is that fellow called Nicus? He seems enjoy with current environment...
I think you are lucky and happy when working with him...

heihei...
anyway, Lim I Poh, Lim Wi Poh, Prai Lim, SB Lim, BM Lim, KL Lim, Black Dog Lim, Haneiken Lim

Which one better?

BOGUS said...

KNN gohpek..sorhai also know it's u la.....ur proposed names all kenot pakai....ishhhh...told u many times liao....

lilo said...

hahahahaha... funny la ur post...

BOGUS said...

hehehe kunjungilah selalu ms lilo...hehehe