Thursday, October 08, 2009

PW's New Car.........

I've been at home all alone for about a week now.....Washing, Cleaning, Wiping, Fixing, Buying...etc......getting ready for PW & JD to return home next weekend......

I've bought a Perodua Kembara for PW....to replace the Kancil that we sold a couple of weeks ago.....With her mileage hardly reaching 2 thousand KM a YEAR, petrol consumption is the least of my concern.....at least this car is more visible and bigger than her old tiny Kancil....



* It comes with a nice set of numbers too...hehehe




* PW said she doesn't feel secure without a car of her own.......ishh ishhh ishhhh.....




* Security that comes with a price.....hahahaha




* With that I conclude my story about PW and her toy......above (PW and her boy )......definitely not a toy........Have a great weekend people....TGIF.....

No comments: