Sunday, October 04, 2009

JD's Day Out........

At last, the long awaited day....JD's day out....It has always been my dream to bring my kid out shopping....that explains the constant shopping trips with MW and MM these couple of years.......I love kids running around....shouting here and there...laughing...sometimes crying...hehehe....



* JD in his pyjamas awaiting for his day out........




* All geared for a trip to Jusco, the acclaimed shopping mall known to all Ipoh folks....the place where his parents started dating....hehehe




* PW and JD......




* Due to the "No Picture" policy at most of the outlets, I only managed to snap one....will try to get more on my next trip.....




* JD is having a bad habit for staying up at night......by saying that I mean from 12am - 7am.......crying and poo-ing in the middle of the night......the pacifier plays an important role in stopping all the midnight dramas.....he is learning new tricks every day.....hehehe.....Have a great week ahead people...

No comments: